Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The SUNY Meus, Issue 4

The fourth issue of The SUNY Meus should be up shortly. Check this blog Wednesday evening to find the pdf version of the newspaper.

As editor of the newspaper, I apologize for the delay. I had hoped to post the newspaper sooner, but I have been unable to finish the product.

After driving 6+ hours to get home from New Paltz on Sunday night, I drove 5+ hours on Monday evening to go to Albany for the SUNY Chancellor's Award ceremony.

I know what you're thinking... excuses, excuses. But don't fret, your newspaper will be ready soon. And you won't want to miss it.

I also hope to post many of the pictures I took throughout the weekend to facebook, as well as to this blog. So, you'll want to check back for that.

Until then, here's a sample of what you'll find in the newspaper... four stories from the talented journalists featured in The SUNY Meus. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment